As 2018 comes to a close, kick off 2019 in style aboard the Star of Honolulu! Step aboard the STAR for a midnight dinner cruise under the dazzling sky of fireworks. This memorable evening features live entertainment, party favors, delectable dinner offerings and spectacular illuminated coastal views.
Guests can choose from three festive packages:
- Celebration Dinner, Show & Fireworks Cruise
This deluxe dining option features a 3-Course dinner with mouthwatering whole Maine lobster and tenderloin of beef. To top off the main entrée, enjoy a premium beverage and a celebratory champagne toast. While you indulge in gourmet food and premium beverages, Star of Honolulu’s brand new “60 Years of Aloha” show will surely “wow” you with fabulous costumes and brilliant choreography.
- Romance Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks Cruise
Hosted in our private lounge, the Romance Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks package features a signature 5-Course dinner, a glass of champagne and two super premium beverages of choice served to your private table. Soothing live jazz will fill the lounge as you bask in an ocean view of the fireworks at midnight. Dress code applies.
- Admiral’s Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks Cruise
End the year with a bang by choosing our ultimate luxury Admiral’s package. Guests who select the Admiral’s package will be served a gourmet 5-Course dinner of live Maine lobster and prime tenderloin of beef with champagne, two super premium beverages and an after-dinner cart service all in the comfort of our top deck Super Nova Room. Here, you’ll enjoy the best view of the fireworks coupled with beautiful live jazz music. Dress code applies.
If you already have dinner plans scheduled, you can still partake afterwards with cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment on Dolphin Star’s Cocktail & Fireworks Cruise!
For more information or to book your tickets before they sell out, call (808) 983-STAR (7827) or visit StarofHonolulu.com.
Nothing says “Hawaii” quite like a breathtaking sunset, especially on Oahu. No matter where you drive on the island, you’re sure to come across an amazing sunset that’ll make you smile (and your social media friends jealous!). Here are our five favorite spots on the island for catching that picture-perfect sunset shot.
5. Kakaako Waterfront Park
Nestled in the heart of Honolulu, Kakaako Waterfront Park is the perfect location for watching sunsets with the family. Its grassy hills and sweeping ocean views ensure that no matter where you are in the park, you’ll catch a glimpse of the colorful magic.
4. Kaena Point
This one’s for our friends on or visiting Oahu’s west side! Kaena Point is known for its popular and accessible hiking trail, but did you know it’s also one of the best places to catch the sunset? Here’ you’ll find enchanting blue waters and unique tidepools in the foreground of your perfect sunset photo.
3. Sunset Beach
Who wouldn’t want to watch the sunset at Oahu’s Sunset Beach? As its name implies, Sunset Beach consistently delivers some of the best ocean views as the sun sinks beneath the shoreline. You’ll want to arrive early, because this popular destination gets busy fast!
2. Waikiki Beach
If you’re staying in Waikiki and can’t make the drive elsewhere, don’t worry—Waikiki Beach has got you covered. Here you’ll find one of the most relaxing ways to end your day in paradise, complete with stunning ocean views and sandy shores. Our tip: hit up the beach to watch the sunset, then close out your evening at Rock-A-Hula, where the spirit of Aloha meets the sparkle of Vegas! The rockin’ show starts at 8PM in the 750-seat Royal Hawaiian Theater.
1. Star of Honolulu
Of all the places to watch the sunset, we like this one the best. Join us aboard the STAR for a memorable evening at sea, where you’ll be treated to gourmet food, live entertainment, smooth sailing, and the best sunset and city lights views on the island.
To book your sunset cruise today, call (808) 983-STAR (7827) or visit StarofHonolulu.com. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard!
It’s that time of year when the kids are heading back to school! Not only does Stars of Paradise offer fun activities and luxury dinner cruises for visitors, but we also aim to promote cultural and marine awareness in Hawaii through our educational cruises.
If you have a school group heading to the islands this year or next year, Stars of Paradise offers educational programs for Continental U.S. schools through the Star of Honolulu, Dolphin Star, Rock-A-Hula and Royal Star Hawaii starting from $49 per person.
Package options include:
- Star of Honolulu – Groups will enjoy a fun evening aboard the island’s number one cruise with stunning views of the Hawaiian sunset and city lights! Our Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show package features a roast beef buffet, non-alcoholic mai tai and a “Polynesian Journey” show.
- Dolphin Star – Aboard our Wild Dolphin Watch BBQ & Snorkel cruise, school groups will experience an exciting dolphin watch, alongside our Naturalist crew as they cruise up the Waianae coast. Students will also enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch and snorkeling at our secret reef spot!
- Rock-A-Hula – Students are sure to enjoy our Luau Buffet & Show complete with a whole roasted luau pig and herb crusted roast beef, non-alcoholic mai tai and premier seats for Waikiki’s biggest show. Our show features a “Hawaiian Journey” from the 1920s to today through captivating music and performances by tribute artists Elvis and Michael Jackson, Hawaii female talent, hula and fire knife dancers and our band! Groups may also purchase our Rockin’ Show.
- Royal Star Hawaii – We offer an Arizona Memorial & City Tour for school groups to experience historic Hawaii landmarks. Join us in visiting the number ONE attraction on Oahu – the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with Arizona Memorial. Plus, enjoy the Punchbowl National Cemetery (the “Arlington of the Pacific”) and historic downtown Honolulu sites, including the State Capitol building, King Kamehameha Statue, Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church (Hawaii’s Westminster Abbey). Groups may also book the upgraded tour package that includes a visit to the USS Missouri.
School group specials are offered for the Star of Honolulu and Rock-A-Hula. Groups may take advantage of a 10 percent discount with over 30 guests, plus one free chaperone ticket per 50 students. For more information or to fill out an application, visit StarofHonolulu.com/school-groups/.