Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship, the Star of Honolulu, sails out of Honolulu Harbor to Diamond Head offering stunning 360 degree views of the sunset and Waikiki city lights from 4 floors of walk-around decks and a 60 foot high observation deck. Enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by our master chefs, premium cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment for the most memorable experience in Hawaii. Choose from four experiences.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable. On Fridays, we stay out an extra hour for an opportunity to see the Waikiki fireworks.
*The Captain may alter the cruise route for the comfort and safety of our guests depending on weather conditions. Sunset views and fireworks are not guaranteed.
*Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
Choose Your Cruise Experience
Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show Cruise
Join us for a fun tropical evening on the Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show Cruise! Enjoy a welcome Mai Tai, delicious Pacific Rim dinner buffet with roast beef carving station, fun Polynesian show and beautiful sunset and coastline views. You’ll feel the spirit of Aloha with our friendly crew on this high-value sunset cruise.
Now - 12/31/23: Adult $109, Child $65
Menu & Beverages
- Alaea Salt Crusted USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Maui Onion Jus Lie
- Fish of the Day with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Baked Misoyaki BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Yakisoba
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Potato Macaroni Salad
- Sumida Farms Watercress
- Tofu & Beansprout Salad*
- Vine-Ripened Tomato* & Japanese Cucumber* Platter
- Big Island Mixed Greens* with Sweet Bread Croutons & Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Homemade Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Coconut Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
Vegan Selections are marked with *.
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 24 hours notice.
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM (Fridays 5:30 – 8:30PM)
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Pacific Rim Roast Beef Buffet Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus an opportunity to see fireworks on Fridays)
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician to take song requests
- Feature “Polynesian Journey” show
- Fun audience participation
Make your experience even more memorable by adding an enhancement at checkout:
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Champagnes, sparkling and fine wines
- Memory photo in 9" x 9" custom Star of Honolulu logo album